Children’s Ministry Volunteers serve babies through 6th grade. We have several ways you can serve. Commitment is usually once a month.
Join our team if you like: Playing and laughing with children, loving babies, teaching and mentoring, encouraging others, living like Jesus to set an example for the next generation, helping families experience a sense of welcome and belonging at our church.
Questions? Please contact: Hannah Shenk, firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas to Serve
- Substitute Classroom teacher or helper
- Classroom teacher
- Classroom helper: minimum age requirement of 14 years old
- Hall Monitor: happens during the sermon. Provide support to teachers and helpers
- Kids Check-Ins: happens in the lobby before church
- Vacation Bible School
Church Requirements to serve
- Complete & Submit a Volunteer Application
- In Person Interview with Children’s Ministry Leader
- Complete the Online Training course
Need help with any of the State Requirements? Click Here. (I will provide a document to by hyperlinked here.)